Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My favorite printable /exercise / powerpoint    

My favorite printable /exercise / powerpoint

blunderbuster
Germany

I just received a personal message from someone who became a member of this site because of this thread. He wouldn �t have found out about eslprintables if his site hadn �t been among the favorites here. Party

8 Aug 2010     

nika114
Greece

http://www.carlscorner.us.com/

Maybe the best site for kids

8 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

And the award for "Most generous member" goes to......

Nikaaaaaaaah114!

Hug

Thank you so much!!!!

8 Aug 2010     

yulya_esl
Ukraine

Amazing!!!

I think it would be great to create a page that will include all wonderful links given above.�

Smth like "Useful links" or "Useful websites".

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!

Best wishes!

8 Aug 2010     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

What a great idea! Thanks Victor for allowing these threads to stay at the top ... there are excellent contributions here Smile

These are some of my favourites:

But of course my number one site is

Thumbs Up

8 Aug 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

A*W*E*S*O*M*E  IDEA!!!!
Of course, consider making a donation!
S

8 Aug 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi again Regina! This was indeed a great idea! I �m going to copy and paste all posts for future use. SmileSmileSmile

But I must confess I �m not a "net" girl! I �m more like a "paper" girl. I have lots of books, magazines, games... The first site I signed in for English resources was ESLprintables and it was... love at first sight. HeartHeartHeart So, I feel no need to look for ideas or worksheets for my classes on any other site.

However, I �d like to share with you three sites that I visit on a regular basis:

-  The 1st one, you all know by now because I always give credit to it:

-  The 2nd one is
    http://maryglasgowplus.com/magazines/english : I love all the 6 magazines they offer and so do my students. I always order the ones for A2 and B1 levels, the ones I have more students (Click, Crown and Team). The topics addressed are so interesting for the students and the tasks are very appealing. The layout, well... what can I say?! Absolutely fantastic! My favourite source of inspiration!

- Last but not least, 
  http://www.instantdisplay.co.uk/free.htm : Website with wonderful, and useful, posters and cards. I �ve used in class the ones on "Bullying", "Children �s Rights and Responsibilities" and "Rights of a Child". Their Writing Targets Posters according to students � levels are also very useful.

Have a good evening,
mena

8 Aug 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

www.kbears.com is amazing for kids, if you work with CLIL you �ll surely find it useful, also, notredamke ( don�t remember the exact address) which is Alenka ï¿½s site if I �m not mistaken , that one is AMAZING! And www.flo-joe.com for CAmbridge exams....
Thank you all for so many interesting links !!!

8 Aug 2010     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

http://kidblog.org/home.php

is designed for elementary and middle school teachers who want to provide each student with their own, unique blog.

Facts and Information about London

8 Aug 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

A great idea, Regina!
My favourite site is, of course, ESLPRINTABLES!(LOL). Other favourite sites:
Have a nice day all of you dear ESLPRINTABLES members of this fabulous team!

9 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >