Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me , please    

help me , please

napster
Costa Rica

help me , please

Hi my dear friends, I get crazy looking for a sofware p.c ,but I haven �t found it. these sofware are called "black hacking hack nimbuzz, or nimbuzz hacker 2.0 I have found them, but they aren �t free. if you have them, please, save me, send me [email protected], or just tell me where I can get them free. thanks in adavanced

10 Aug 2010      

napster
Costa Rica

it is not over hackers, it is over sofware, be calm

10 Aug 2010     

Petpet
Czech Republic

I do  not usually reply to those kinds of posts. But this is a bit over the top.

Being only a computer user, not an expert, I think listing all those keywords here can put this side in danger when weird people like h..kers can easily find their target, as the forum is all visible on the Internet. Maybe I am mistaken.

Please, Victor or someone responsible, could you consider maybe removing this post or its parts, as it is a bit irrelevant anyway?

P.

10 Aug 2010     

mblucc
Argentina

Napaster, please read   the rules and the instructions of the forum!!! 

It �s not safe if you publish your e.mail address! 

The forum is public and all the teachers could have access of your e-mail address... 

I rewrite  one of the lines of the section rules and instructions
  • Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe.

10 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Throw Computer

10 Aug 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Addled Berto!

You�re still at it, you dipstick!

10 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Almaz

10 Aug 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

11 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

�The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.� Fred Astaire

11 Aug 2010