Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A List of Clip art Sites     

A List of Clip art Sites

vanda51
Portugal

Great idea

And my favourite  clipart websites:

Hug Vanda

11 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh my dear ones, you �re so much welcome. Helping you is the happiest feeling ever!!!Hug
Vandaaaaaaaaa, awesome Vanda, these sites you added will be of great help for many!! Thanks a lot!!

11 Aug 2010     

averitope
Argentina

Thank you!!!! You are awsome. How can I save the links? Should I save the link to this page? They are so many! =)

11 Aug 2010     

Errie
Japan

Hello averitope,

Just copy and past the whole thing onto word...Smile

11 Aug 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Awsome work as always. Thanks a lot for sharing.
                         Happy Ramadan

11 Aug 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Fantastic collection thank you dear Nebal.

11 Aug 2010     

meuge
Argentina

What can I say....... Shocked just WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!

11 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi my dear daughter Nebal, Nebal�ssima, Nebalzinha

Great work, good job, fantastic idea!!!!!
Just one more, I think it is not your list or in Vanda �s ( thanks a lot Vanda, always around ready for some useful help, you, too, are a must in this site )

http://cantinhoencantado.blogs.sapo.pt/

By the way, who gave you the name of Nebal�ssima? I guess it was Frank, or any other Portuguese teacher. Did you get an explanation for your new name? If it was given from a portuguese member, it means that you are the Nebal, the most of all, this ending " �ssima" is the superlative, so you are the most of all. Well given this name, congrats.
Now, the new name I have just given you, it means that you are a swwet , little Nebal. The ending "zinha" is used in Portuguese to refer to small, cute, lovely things or people.

Bye, Nebalzinha
linda

11 Aug 2010     

Sehkar
Turkey

We are very happySmile, excited and grateful to reach a new Ramadan month!!! HAPPY RAMADAN TO YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! You are also great Nepal, thanks a lot for your precious work...

11 Aug 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Dear Nebal, many many thanks from a humble colleage from Canary Island. You are like a big genius, kisses!   

11 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >