Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ESL job hunting in Central and South America    

ESL job hunting in Central and South America

tucsonprincess
Korea, South

ESL job hunting in Central and South America

Hello Everyone,

I �m actively searching for a good job in Central or South America. Could anyone recommend a reputable company to seek employment from? I have two years teaching experience as well as my TESOL certificate. Any help or advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
Tara

12 Aug 2010      

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Tara,

Have you checked out the "links" link at the top of this  web page? Scroll down and there is a section called jobs. There are a lot of links there to where jobs are posted, so you might have some luck.

I know this doesn �t directly answer your question but there might be something useful there, like other "finding work" forums etc.

:-)

12 Aug 2010     

graace
Venezuela

Hello, as a country as a whole I would highly recommend Colombia, and in the major cities there are plenty of institutes and freelance companies that are very keen for properly qualified, experienced teachers and especially native speakers . Of course some are better that others, but I imagine the bigger ones (berlitz, wall street institute) offer good salaries and benefits, I myself am working for a small institute in the capital that is relaxed and pays a reasonable salary and has small class sizes. So it is just a matter of investigating online as to which country and city and I am very sure you will be able to find work fairly easily.

12 Aug 2010     

tucsonprincess
Korea, South

Thank you both for your helpful suggestions. I love how easy it is for us teachers to communicate and share information!

Thanks again,
Tara

15 Aug 2010