Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported Worksheets    

Reported Worksheets

carlacarioca
Brazil

Reported Worksheets

12 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Three of your reported wss contain some tasks/questions in Portuguese which is not allowed. Please, have a look at the rules for uploading:

We are not allowed to upload anything which is not 100 % in English!

At least some of the excercises in one of your wss (the one on the passive voice) are taken from this website:

I think as a not so new member you should know that we�re not allowed to copy tasks from other sites... ;))

12 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi Carla... as soon as I saw your message, and topolina �s reply, I thought to myself "if people read the rules, they would know why their ws got reported".

You were asking why the person who reported didn �t send you a message, but the real question is: why didn �t you read the rules?
I don �t mean to be rude, but we have had so many "why was my ws reported" in here lately, that amazes me how come people don �t read/follow the rules and then come to the forum to complain about it. It �s not about your comment, it �s just a comment to all the members ok? Don �t get me wrong.

And as someone who USED TO send messages to users about problems in their wss, I have to say that never will I do that again, it �s not worth the drama, because I always end up getting the worst responses (the �don �t you have anything to do other than bother me � type). Now I just report them.

Having wss reported is not a personal attack, you just need to see what was wrong and from now on, read the rules. Hope you understand me.

See you guys around.
Bruna

12 Aug 2010