Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > challenges facing teaching of english languge as a second langugage(L2) in the third world countries.     

challenges facing teaching of english languge as a second langugage(L2) in the third world countries.

mugo
Kenya Coast Republic

challenges facing teaching of english languge as a second langugage(L2) in the third world countries.

there are hundred sumbling blocks that hinders effecticive and effecive smooth  learnig and teaching of enlglish as second lsangugae in third world countries this is more concrete in the african countires. poverty for sure is such one of the serious problems that hampers the naturing and nature of English langugae in our beloved continet. other problems includes lack of well prepared and qualified personel, lack of motivation among the existing staff already in the field.. and of course the spread of the killer HIVaids continues to create a brain drain not only in other fields and sectors but also i the field of education...thus not sparing the Faculty of langugaes( like english) in our institutions here in Africa... otherwise our hope as African still reighns high... Africa and Africans... here we go...! 

13 Aug 2010      

almaz
United Kingdom

mugo,

Is this the sort of thing you want to address?

or this:

Unfortunately, I can �t download the pdf file but the abstract may give other members here another perspective on the challenges you �re referring to.

13 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Cauffee?

13 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ BB - No, thank you! 
@ mugo :I try to understand what you mean.......what �s the point of the post, anyway? How can we help? 

13 Aug 2010