Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TKT Exam    

TKT Exam

Nereis
Argentina

TKT Exam

I �m planning to take the Cambridge TKT exam next october. Has anyone taken it? Have you found it useful?
Have a nice weekend
Nereis 

13 Aug 2010      

patty39
Brazil

Hello, Nereis!

I took this Certificate in December last year. Here, in Brazil, I think it �s useful, because it proves that you are, at least, in Intermediate level and you know how to use your knowledge and teaching aids to teach English and if you know how to correct the students.

There is this book "The TKT Couse" by Mary Spratt, Alan Pulverness and Melanie Williams, published by University of Cambridge. You can take a look at it and you �ll be able to make your own decision.

Good luck!
Patricia

14 Aug 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

Thanks Patty. Have a nice weekend!!!!

14 Aug 2010     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

Hi, Nereis!! Completely agree with Patricia. I sat for  CB (=computer based) papers 1, 2 and 3 , three years ago. I remember me, together with a group of teachers, were the guinea pigs from Cambridge. If you have the chance, try to sit for the pre-test exams, which are for free but prove to be real practise for the exam. The nicest of the exam was its training! I enjoyed it a lot. So... go ahead!!!!! Regards from Cordoba! Fabiola  :o)

14 Aug 2010