Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Names of babies    

Names of babies

pfreites
Argentina

Names of babies

Hi dear teachers,
                              I just want to tell you that I am pregnant and I�d like you to send me names of girls and boys. 
You know, parents always want our baby to have a special name; So, I�ll appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot in advance, pfreites Smile

14 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �ll send you a list with my favourite names by PM tomorrow!! :)

14 Aug 2010     

flaviatl
Argentina

Check your PM

14 Aug 2010     

pfreites
Argentina

thanksfortheadd58.gif

14 Aug 2010     

missiky
Morocco

Congrats!! I`m so happy for you. Motherhood is the best experience a woman can have. my baby boy is 5 months now, and i can`t describe how happy i am to be a mother. everthing he does makes me laugh, even when he breaks things or pees on my face. My favourite name for boys is Adam and that`s my son`s nameHeart

14 Aug 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!!!
Have a look here :
http://actividades.parabebes.com/nombres-bebes

14 Aug 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!!! Hope you the best!!!Heart

I �d like to be a mum but in a future, but I �ve already have the names that I really like:

For a baby girl: Angra (is a mythological name that means "Goddess of fire". I also like Kalanit (or Kala). Is the Israel �s national flower (if I �m not wrong), and they are names!

For a baby boy: Guillermo, in honor of a friend who is not with us anymore.

I just wanted to share the names I love, hope you can find a name for your baby, a meaningful one that touches your heart.

A hugh!

Estefy

14 Aug 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. I �m not going to suggest any names, because I don �t know where to start. We googled all kinds of sites and thought of all kinds of book character names, etc. and then our son just came and said it should be Lana, and you can never go against the wishes of the older child, so we just accepted it and it suits her. There are so many sites with names, and so many wonderful stories which probably mean a lot to your family that you �ll find the right name in time... best of luck with your pregnancy, lots of health, peace and serenity...

14 Aug 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Congratulations my dear!
My favourite names are
Anna and Francesca!
Best wishes.
Granny Mariannina

14 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hello and congratulations Pfreites,