Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pictures messed up in the preview    

Pictures messed up in the preview

French Madame
France

Pictures messed up in the preview

Hi!
Do you know why the pictures on my worksheet are all messed up but once dowloaded they �re in their right places? Do you think I should update my ws?

14 Aug 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

You might try downloading your own ws (doesn �t cost you any points) and check how it looks. Sometimes the preview is not OK, but the ws is fine once you download. Also, if you use lots of pics on a page, it �s good to group them, so they don �t move around so much. Just click one, then hold the shift key while also clicking on the rest on that page, then right click altogether and choose group. If you make a mistake, you can easily do it all again but choose ungroup.
Anita

14 Aug 2010     

French Madame
France

Anitarobi,

I �ve downloaded it and it was fine. Thanks for the explanation on grouping, I �ll try it next time!
Thanks!

14 Aug 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

No problem. Glad it worked out! Btw, grouping also works with word art. It �s absolutely precious when you make certificates of any kind!

14 Aug 2010