Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ?!    

?!

pilarmham
Spain

Tssshhhh... Let me tell you a little secret... I �m going to be off for a whole year!!

15 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

never bored either ;) Always have something to do

15 Aug 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Awhole year off??? In the States we have alot of that. It �s called getting laid off. LOL Ed

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Too many things, actually, I know! (gosh, still haven �t made my bed!!!)

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I have a question for you! Imagine you could have a whole year off... What would you do with it? How many things could you do? Or... is there one great thing you would devote yourself to?

15 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

I �ve been off many years !!! but I devoted myself to teach.
Having a whole year off without income, you can �t do much but you know what, there are many many things one can do to spend time to the fullest as long as those things are done with their heart ♥
You give your time, you receive ... you receive far more than what you hoped for ♥ ♥ ♥

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Let �s make a list! What could we do? Something useful, something beautiful, something generous, something creative, something comfortable, something crazy???

15 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

That would be the never ending list !!!
Like the "never ending story" :D (the movie)

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Let �s make it longer! (did you know that Michael Ende - according to a phychological study- is supposed to be one of the most intelligent minds of the century?)

15 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

longer than NEVER ENDING!!! impossible
nite nite Clown

15 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >