Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pdf converter    

pdf converter

lolelozano
Argentina

pdf converter

Hi Everyone!

I need some help please - Does anyone know converter that transform a .doc into a pdf document?

I�ve tried a couple - but didn�t work out!

Thank you!

17 Aug 2010      

lolelozano
Argentina

p.s: My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thank you again!

17 Aug 2010     

Errie
Japan

Hello,

I always use this one and it works fine for me.

Hope it �s useful

17 Aug 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

Thank you very Much! I�m trying to use it know - I hope it works fine for me too!

Thanks again!

17 Aug 2010     

Mietz
Germany

I use Bullzip. http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php
It �s a "printer" and I very often use the 2 pages on 1 function, if I want to make sure, that my students safe paper if they print out PDF documents themselves.

17 Aug 2010     

linda306de
Germany

You could try the free office software called Open Office. You can download it for free and it �s easy to install. With the Writer programm (similar to Word), you can save documents as PDF files, Word files or others. I also recommend it to my students because they can use it in English and learn a lot of computer English vocabulary that way.

17 Aug 2010     

korodi4
Hungary

I �d  suggest using Microsoft Office Word 2007 where you can save in different doc formats and in pdf as well, plus it has several useful functions to make really attractive documents very easily

17 Aug 2010     

crisferpi
Spain

I always use a tool called primopdf
You can download it from www.primopdf.com

17 Aug 2010     

heylady
United States

If you are using Microsoft Office, simply go to File > Save As...  Type the name of the file.  From the drop-down box that says File Type, choose PDF.  You will be asked where you want to save the document - select the destination folder.  Then select OK, and voila!  Note that you must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to do this.

17 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Wow Korodi and heylady - I never realised that Microsoft Office Word 2007 had  a PDF option.  When I upgraded I just kept on using PDF4U but this is much easier.

17 Aug 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

thank everyone for all your  answers ...
Thank You for being so kind to me!

Have a nice day!

17 Aug 2010