Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Lost worksheets    

Lost worksheets

myszunia
Poland

Lost worksheets

I want to share with you my sorrow...

A few days ago my computer broke down and I lost all the materials I �ve ever downloaded from here and other sources. The computer is working again, however all the files are lost. Additionaly I lost over 80 GB of photos of my family from the past 8 years. Cry I �m soooo unhappy.

I �m writing this message to warn all of you - always keep at least 2 copies of what you download, or put into your computer! Or you can lose a lot of precious material.

19 Aug 2010      

Hazza
Australia

Everything can be found again in your harddrive. Just take it to someone who knows how to get it. It can be transferred to another drive. My son has done it a few times. He works with computers.

19 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Myszunia, I had the same thing happen to me a short while ago. If your hard drive is still okay, you should be able to do what Hazza says.

Another platform that I just registered with remembers if you have downloaded a file so you won �t have to spend points on getting it again....

19 Aug 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Had the same problem two or three times - freaked me out. Hazza �s advice is great - I have to keep it in mind, just in case...

19 Aug 2010     

ellakass
Israel

Dear myszunia! If you remember any wss or ptt that very important for you, write and I will send them to you via email.

19 Aug 2010     

Errie
Japan

Hello Myszunia,

I know how you feel but just do what Hazza said and you �ll be happy again.

If you have ever download any of my worksheets then let me know about it. I �ll of course send them to you.

errie

19 Aug 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I can send you any of my worksheets, just let me know.

19 Aug 2010     

Morticia87
Argentina

Hi! I think u can try using file recovering or sth like that but if not, let me know and I will zip my worksheets and send them to u by mail-----

hugs!

sol

19 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

don �t cry, I am almost sure it �s possible to recover everything; it happened to me and I got everything back - the only ( big, huge ) problem was that the folders were lost, so I got back hundreds and hundreds of doc allllllllllllllllll in one single folder. had to open them, one by one, check what it was about and put them ALLLLLLL in the right place. Let me tell you, almost drove crazy.

Have a try; anyway, I can always send you whatver you ask if you want any of my contributions.
Good luck
Linda

19 Aug 2010     

leonidas75
Spain

Myszunia, I �m so sorry to hear that!

It happened to me once, I used "PC Inspector File Recovery" and it recovered most of my lost files. It �s very easy to use and it �s free, so you can try it. It won �t recover all the files but I �m sure you �ll get back most of the photos and worksheets.

BTW, don �t worry about the worksheets, if you don �t get all of them with that program I �ll send you the ones you need.

Good luck!

19 Aug 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi
As my dearest collegues said you can recover at least the majority of your files if you fail and I hope not we �re ready to send you our Ws.

19 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >