Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching opportunities in Malaysia    

Teaching opportunities in Malaysia

Logos
Malaysia

Teaching opportunities in Malaysia

Hello there,

This is Logos.  It has been well over a year that I have been away from direct teaching and so have rarely visited or contributed anything to ESL printables.  I am now back in the teaching saddle and will start to share some more of my powerpoints that I have developed, but for now I have been asked to manage a large teacher training project in Malaysia to train over 2,000 Malaysian Primary School teachers over a period of three years.

So if you have a native speaker level of English, a degree, CELTA or equivalent and at least three years teaching experience and want to spend three years in the warmth and sunshine of Malaysia then please contact me.  I am looking for 120 teachers.  Lots of benefits including generous salary, car, air fares, insurance etc.  For further information please go to www.smrhrgroup.com/smr-career.htm 

Thanks everyone for all your contributions, now that I am back teaching I will be poaching through them all

Logos

20 Aug 2010      

douglas
United States

Welcome back Logos!

20 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

This seems to be a wonderful opportunity, Michael. Will there be more offers next year?

Regards

20 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Logos - are there opportunities for short term stints, like during our long summer break?

Cheers

Jayho

20 Aug 2010     

Logos
Malaysia

Sorry Jaho, this is a long term project for at least one year with the option of extending to three.  Just think 3 years in the sunshine - how can you resist!!!!

20 Aug 2010