Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > just disgusting    

just disgusting

ikebana
France

just disgusting

2 of my ws. have been reported ! Why ?
hope it �s not because of one member who wants to take a revenge!
please moderators let me know

they are my OWN CREATION !!!!!!!!!!! I have even published them on another site

ikebana

20 Aug 2010      

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Hi!

I have just checked your worksheets, they are definitely an ESL resoureces, the moderators are voting both to stay.  Don �t let this affect  you just continue to do your best.  (I know its easier said than done)

Cheers

20 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ikebana

Sorry for what has just happened to you. You are thinking about revenge, but you are not sure, obviously; but may be, just may be, that the member that reported is a trustful and reliable person and, in that case, he/she will do the same as you-- will show up, here on the forum, and say:
I did it.

Let �s wait and see.
Hugs
Linda

20 Aug 2010     

ikebana
France

thanks a lot shsu-euphe
ikebana
but another of my ws has been reported ! enough is enough ! I �ll get straight  to Victor to sort it out

20 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Your worksheets are supported by many moderators on the reporting page. We understand the situation and your worksheets are not going to be removed.

Have a nice day.

20 Aug 2010