Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need your help    

need your help

_babz
Canada

need your help

I �m looking for listening comprehension exercises with question......for grade 8 students....for both intermediate and advanced levels.....hopefully, the would have conversations and then they would follow with questions...similar to a language arts class.
any suggestions?...I want to order them (Cds, Dvds, exercise books..etc..etc) so if you have any titles, I �d order them through my school �s budget...thanks!Question

22 Aug 2010      

donapeter
Romania

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21593 - see if one of those sites works for you
Books:  "Listening Activities" by Olivia Johnston  (book with photocopiable wss and CD) and �Picture stories please" ( also book with photocopiable wss and CDs)

"Top up listening" by Terry Cooney 
"Listening extra" - Cambridge collection - very useful and attractive 

I am waiting for more suggestions. 

22 Aug 2010     

korodi4
Hungary

Cambridge English Skills series (12 book) covers all skills from elementary to advanced level:
Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
In the listening series there �s a great variety of tasks eg. intonation, comprehension, topic-based useful languge and grammar etc.
http://englishtips.org/ From this website you can download the first and the fourth book of this series (search by the title:   Real listening and speaking 1 (with answers); English Skills Real Listening and Speaking 4 with answers and audio CD) to make it easier to decide, whether this material meets your needs.

22 Aug 2010     

_babz
Canada

thanks guys...

cheers

23 Aug 2010