Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > The size demanded for them postage it is very small for classes that we have.    

The size demanded for them postage it is very small for classes that we have.

Ell@
Brazil

The size demanded for them postage it is very small for classes that we have.

Gentile Gentlemen,  
Many of us, teachers, we have very good classes to post in the site, that is quite rich in activities, but it is very difficult, because a good class always exceeds the extension that you demand (500KB). We were in the damage, because many of our classes cannot compose SITE for being a little larger. Could not you review that extension? I await answer.  
Thankful

25 Aug 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Try one of our tutorials, they �re free (no points required to download them) and you �ll learn how to reduce the size of your wss.

Hope it helps.

25 Aug 2010     

Ell@
Brazil

Thanks a lot Zailda. Very useful and interesting. Thanks again.

25 Aug 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Unfortune it be, the allowing size of sheets for work is determine at some 500 kilos. No think it can do have members compose for more. Many time in the pass other has ask for. Maybe a good idea to down load worksheets that exsisting already and be error-free. Cool

25 Aug 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Philip: LOLLOLLOLLOL

nice to see you! You no live China more?

25 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

25 Aug 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Here �s how you can reduce the size of images:

Copy and paste each of them in PAINT (clik on Programmes, then on Accessories, and finally on PAINT), save them as (give another name) and finally insert the image on the worksheet. The size will be reduced automatically.

You can also   click on insert (before inserting the image on the worksheet), select the image you want from the file, and open it with microsoft picture manager, reduce the size and save it.

Hope I could help.

Have a nice day.
mena

25 Aug 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

One of the problems I had when I taught in China was the students � over-reliance on Jinshan Ciba  (little electronic pocket translators), but although Ella has possibly relied a bit too much on Google translation or something similar, her meaning is still fairly clear

25 Aug 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Baiba that icon is absolutely hilarious. Thumbs Up

Indeed Mariethe, I have left the Middle Kingdom Ying Yang and am back in the Land of Smiles Smile where some of them local teachers se-peak English similar to the poster �s. I hardly ever make fun of other people �s English and will try to refrain completely from doing so in the future. On the other hand, we are English teachers - aren �t we?

25 Aug 2010     

carolalola
Argentina

I �m with you Ella@!!!

25 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Philip... I �ve missed "reading" you so much! You, Mariethe and Baiba cracked me up in here!

What I find really... hmm.... sad is that this is quite common in Brazil too... I mean, many English �teachers � have no writing/speaking skills (both active skills).

It �s really disappointing seeing a teacher, especially those who have been teaching for a long time, with this kind of writing, I mean... isn �t it our job to improve?

The Brazilian program for languages in universities is lame. I work in a private language course and, as an employer and living in a city with 4 English language colleges, I cannot give the position for many undergraduates because they simply do NOT speak the language, and most of them know less grammar than my students within the first year of our course. Sad, really sad... but true.

Well... hoping to keep seeing you more often, Philip.

And as to the original post requirement, like others have mentioned, there are ways to improve one �s English and one �s computer skills. All we need to do is put a little effort into it.

Wink

25 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >