Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > stickers    

stickers

Aurore
France

Thanks for your comment Mena. I too think that our work should be editable as no two classes are the same. I realise though that many ws are just an image but you find out when it �s too late and it �s very disappointing. I have a lot of points but some members don �t. Why don �t we all write EDITABLE on our ws if they are? It �s more user friendly I think. Smile

27 Aug 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Yes, please make all worksheets editable!!!!! Somtimes there is just one sentence or picture which I can �t use with my students and then I use my snipping tool to edit the worksheet, but it takes so much time. 
Won�t it be nice to report and remove such worksheets?

27 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I prefer to download editable (it also means "correctable") wss because many members use British English and I teach American English so some words my ss have already learned may confuse them (theatre, colour, etc.).

Aurore is right, two classes are not the same. I have 2 classes studying the same book in high advanced level: one is in the afternoon and they are between 16 and 18 y.o; the other one is in the evening and they are between 22 and 30, so I use different approaches and techniques.

But - of course - a teacher has the right to prepare his wss the way he wants, I myself have prepared some using microsoft publisher (missing it a lot...) and they are non-editable ones. I provided the info in the ws description (and so should do the others) and only who wanted to use them exactly as they are downloaded - or so I suppose...

But I �m with Liz, stickers are useful as a reward and they increase students � interest in learning. Whether they have words or not, the most important is to see if they are the member �s creation. Some upload well-known paid stickers and it �s not fair with the sellers, we are not allowed to redistribute anyone �s work.

Have a nice day / evening!

27 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2