Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Birthday calendar.....    

Birthday calendar.....

Samantha.esl
Italy

Birthday calendar.....

I know this may disturb some of you... but I find the list of birthdays growing everytime a bit more and looks like it �s taking more and more space from the message board. I find it a bit bothering to be honest. You have to scroll down a long list to reach the forum to see if something useful has been posted.
I was wondering if I �m the only one to feel this list a little disturbing actually...:-)

26 Aug 2010      

cli1
Andorra

...actually, I agree. 
It�s a very nice idea but since the list is growing longer every day, maybe the bottom of the page would be a better place. :)

26 Aug 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Maybe a birthday link would be better...

27 Aug 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

The list does not bother me at all.

27 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

scroll down is but a little mouse move - it doesn �t hurt.
As Manon said, it doesn �t bother me , either.

27 Aug 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

as the girls said before, it doesn�t bother me either

27 Aug 2010     

svponce
Argentina

It really bothers me dear colleagues...sorry to tell you...have a nice friday!Samanta from Buenos Aires, Argentina

27 Aug 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

The thing is...... the list is GROWING and it will soon take most of the front page! Don �t you think? supporters of this silly thing??

27 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

It bothers me a lot when I see 80% from the list are people that have never contributed= 0 points. It is even harder for me to look for people I know and I really want to send a message to. I ma not much of an enthusiastic person regarding this topic(birthdays) so I think I won �t mind not getting a message when the day! 

27 Aug 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

I used to congratulate all the people celebrating the birthday It took at least half an hour to do it. Now with this large and big list It makes it difficult .besides, as donapeter said 80/� with no contribution moreover there are many people who have with different accounts. So I do prefer to do without it.

27 Aug 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

Yeah, a birthday LINK would be better.

27 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >