Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i ´m so stressed...    

i ´m so stressed...

mena22
Portugal

Hi Elodie! Just like you I prefer teaching middle school students but I also teach high school students and prepare them for their final exam. No big deal, believe me. Let us know the themes you ´re going to work with them and I ´m sure many of us will be able to help you.

Hugs,

mena

27 Aug 2010     

ikebana
France

Nothing new I could add that has not been said yet . I have never taught in High School except when I was at the IUFM , but my husband who ´s a maths teacher and who teaches sts in 2nd , 1ères and Terminales always says they are not much different from those in "Collège" , maybe  better behaved for some of them !
I know I am not helping a lot by saying that but I just wanted to cheer you up a bit
 As I see , you have been provided with lots of useful  links already but if you need some more help just send me a PM and I ´ll see what I can do for you .

hugs fro Ikebana

27 Aug 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Thank you everyone!!! you helped me a lot and I feel a lot better now.
i ´ll look at all the links you ´ve kindly provided, call my "lycée" to contact my new colleagues, and update the documents i ´ve prepared so that they ´re fit for high school students!
thanks a lot for conforting me!!!
have a nice day!
Elodie

27 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2