Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help with my master ´s thesis!!!!!!! PLEASE;)    

I need help with my master ´s thesis!!!!!!! PLEASE;)

AJFC
Portugal

I need help with my master ´s thesis!!!!!!! PLEASE;)

Hello, my beloved members at ESL Printables!

Hope everything is ok with you and that your holidays are going well, for those who are still on holidaysHug

I �m writing here, because I really need help, especially, and don �t get me wrong, from Portuguese members. I �m writing my master �s thesis, I �m almost at the end, though there is still much to do, such as bibliography, images, etc, and one of these days someone told me to ask some people to read it, before I present it to my "orientadoras", as I was not happy with the development of my text. Of course, I could not ask someone to read the whole work, which has now 87 pages and will have more, and so I would have to divide it and distribute it for some people. the truth is that I have really good friends who would do this for me, but I think sometimes people who know us well tend to be partial. Do you know what I mean? So I was thinking, who would do it in a more impartial way, and it rang me a bell: people at ESL Printables are so helpful and nice that surely they wouldn �t mind helping me. So I �m asking for some Portuguese people who could help me, as my thesis is written in Portuguese language. I would like to have someone who suggested me a better way of writting, equivalent expressions to those I constantly repeat, other sentences structures, etc. Even if you know something about the topic you could suggest any idea. My idea is to give each people about ten pages. So if you are Portuguese and are willing to help me, please contact me by PM, so that we can exchange e-mails.

BUT THOSE WHO ARE NOT PORTUGUESE CAN HELP ME, TOO. Do you know a way of sending PM �s to all Portuguese members at once? I know that not all people read the forum, so I would like my request would reach the maximum number of (Portuguese) members.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR GREAT HELP.

Hugs from PortugalHug

AJFCStar

27 Aug 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sent you a pm.

27 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

PM on its way

27 Aug 2010