Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a message to all my fellow teachers teaching in France    

a message to all my fellow teachers teaching in France

ELOJOLIE274
France

LOL Big smile
and i can �t even colour my hair because i get allergic reactions Cry I really should stop complaining!!! thanks for the pity by the way Wink
it �s saturday evening, and here we are talking about my grey hair and our jobs! come on people!!! get a life! LOL
better go now i �m addicted to eslp and i haven �t cooked anything for tonight yet...
have a good evening!
Elodie

28 Aug 2010     

guizmow
France

I wish I could help you but I �ve never used Bridges when I taught in high school (only 3 months, by the way!!!)
I don �t remember the books I used with the Tale SMS, but it was okay (i �ll give you the reference tomorrow.
Hugs.

28 Aug 2010     

muriel12
France

Hi Elodie,
Just couldn �t help logging on before going out... I haven �t taught Term STG but Term ST2S, which is the same curriculum. Both Impact and Bridges are quite good but personally I prefer Impact.
Now put on a wig and go out to enjoy your last Saturday night of the holidays!!
Take care,
Muriel

28 Aug 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks!!!

28 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2