Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > History of ESL printables    

History of ESL printables

Amandina
Switzerland

History of ESL printables

Dear colleagues,

I �d really like to know when this site started, who the first member were and since when has it become such a huge success.  (I know that only you, dear Victor, can actually answer all these questions, but I �d like to ask the forum all the same.)
What do you know about the history of ESL printables?

Hugs

Curious Amandina

28 Aug 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi Amandina. Am not that old  member in this site. To my knowledge Victor the creator of this site uploaded his first Ws on Date: 22 - Jan - 2008 but I don �t know whether he is the first to upload a worksheet or not.
Anyway. We �d like to thank him as well as all members and contributors of this wonderful site.

28 Aug 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I think the site started in about 2006 because I have some downloads and uploads dating back to 2006.  I know all the dates on the system now start in January of 2008, but  probably only Victor can tell you the exact date and who uploaded the first printable.

28 Aug 2010