Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for everythings    

Thanks for everythings

Laly59
Spain

Thanks for everythings

Hi everybody, my classes start next Wednesday without children, children will begin on 7 September. From this moment I will not have much time to communicate with you, so I want to thank you all for what you have helped me improve everything that relates to the English language, specially  to  Nebal, Ladybird, Mena, Afta, Lizsantiago, Sulekra, Fatma and a long list of friends who with their generosity and kindness have put their knowledge at my disposal. I will continue loading up my humble work on this wonderful website in which you are all lovely people, thank you again, a big hug for all with great affection.

28 Aug 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

laly i m so glad that i have been of help to you.. i wish you luck on your new school year!!!!

28 Aug 2010     

mena22
Portugal

You �re most welcome Laly! Teachers in Portugal go to school after September 1st, but classes only start on the 13th.

Wish you all the best for the new school year.
Hugs,
mena

29 Aug 2010