Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Credits Stolen    

Credits Stolen

alelatorre
Brazil

Credits Stolen

Dear friends,

I �m a premium member and this evening while I was downloading the 30 free work sheets we can get for free, all my 83 credits were gone and I recieved a message that I have made 83 downloads.  I had to get these worksheets for free and even if were charged I didn �t make 83 downloads. I didn �t have enough time for that. Please help me because this is not fair!!!!

30 Aug 2010      

lshorton99
China

Did you download worksheets from the recent contributions? The 30 free credits a day only counts for each day �s new contributions. If you were downloading any other worksheets then you would be using a point.

If you have only been downloading worksheets from the recent contributions section and your points have still gone, then you need to contact Victor.

Lindsey

30 Aug 2010     

alelatorre
Brazil

Yes, I downloaded from the recent contributions. And sorry I didn �t have 83 credits stolen and 21, but even though I can �t be charged because I donwloaded the WS from the recent contributions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Alelatorre,

Nobody is able to steal your points from you in this website... ;))

Please, calm down and contact Victor by PM. He �s the only person in this website who can help you!

Good luck - Silke

30 Aug 2010     

alelatorre
Brazil

Silk,

THanks a lot!!! I �ve already sent him an email.

See ya!!!

30 Aug 2010     

carlacarioca
Brazil

Dear Alelatorre, remember we �re in a different time zone, have you thought about that? The free downloads "expire" sooner to us if we consider our day time here in Brazil. Hope it was a mistake and you can get your points back, though. XX

30 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@Alelatorre

As far as I know Victor tends to read and react to his PMs earlier and more likely than to his emails, so I advise you to send him a PM, too. Wink

30 Aug 2010     

alelatorre
Brazil

Dear Carla,
I know our time zon is different and I �m questioning that because it was witten that I could download the WS for free sine I �m a premium member...

Thank you so much!!!!

30 Aug 2010     

alelatorre
Brazil

Ok, Lina!!! Thank you so much!!!!

30 Aug 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello,

I sent you an email.

30 Aug 2010