Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some friends for my students    

I need some friends for my students

-Namarie
Mexico

I need some friends for my students

Hi everybody, I need a favor to ask from you, I have a group of students of B.A. in Tourism, and they need to practice their language skills, they need to get some friends all around the world and sometimes ask some questions that will help them to improve their knowledge about different countries and their cullture, as well as their preferences when travelling, mainly from people they can learn from and correct them if they have mistakes besides their teacher, if anyone is interested to help them in that way, by repplying some e-mails once in a while I would appreciate it so much.

My mail is [email protected]

1 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Pls remove your e-mail from the forum - you may get all sorts of unwanted messages, because the forum is publicly visible even to non-members. All people interested in the project can pm you and then exchange e-mails...

1 Sep 2010