Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need pen pals for my pupils    

need pen pals for my pupils

ELOJOLIE274
France

need pen pals for my pupils

Hello everyone!!!

i �m looking for pen pals! i �m going to have about 75 pupils, (age: 15-16) (Common European Framework of Reference for languages levels: A2+ / B1 / B1+) and i �d like our first lesson plan to be about "presenting yourself, your family, your town/region" so i thought of having them write letters/emails. But it would be fantastic if we could actually send those letters to real people, all over the world!!! and it would be even better if they could get answers!!!
we don �t have to correspond all year, we can just write one letter on each side! and you don �t have to find many pupils, you can just tell "i have 2/4/10... pupils who are willing to send a letter/email to your pupils"
all i �m asking you to do is let me know if you �re interested in that sort of project! send me a PM and we can talk details later!
thanks a billion for taking the time to read this message! if you know someone who would be interested but who isn �t a member of eslp please let them know and send me a PM!!!
have a nice day/evening
take care!
Elodie

the content of the letter/email my pupils will have to write:
- talk about yourself (physical description, personality, hobbies, likes and dislikes...)
- talk about your family
- talk about your town/region (location in France, activities you can do, things you can see, general opinion...)

PS: i had to post this message again since it disappeared from the forum 2 hours after being posted! sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Sep 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hello Elodie,
I have 22 B1 students and I �m sure most of them would love to exchange real letters ! PM me if you think yours would agree to do it with mine, ok ?

1 Sep 2010     

pauladco
Brazil

Hey guys, I loved the idea! I have some B2 students and I think they �d like to exchange e-mails with your students too. Answer me if you still need it or send your students email to my email so they can write to each other, ok? [email protected]

2 Sep 2010