Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching in the USA    

Teaching in the USA

claudia4444
Austria

Teaching in the USA

Hi everybody,
I teach English in Austria and would love to spend one year abroad to improve my own English and to get to know the culture and people of an English speaking country. I would really like to teach German in the USA. Do you know of any teacher exchange programms or any other possibility to teach in America. Has anyone of you ever done that? Can you give me any advice of how I could find way to go there? I know about Comenius, but as far as I know it �s just for Europe.
Thanks a lot in advance for all your ideas!

2 Sep 2010      

mvazquec
Spain

A few years ago I spent a year abroad in the USA, I might be able to help you, if you want to send me a private messege and I �ll give the details...
Take care!!

2 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Apply for an MA in German, if you are lucky you will be awarded a teaching assistantship and a scholarship and won �t have any cost ;o) These programs are 2-year programs, though. 

2 Sep 2010