Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > points    

soledad_grosso
Argentina

sorry but my points and my free downloads do not refresh today =(
what is hapening?

3 Sep 2010      

angelamoreyra
Argentina

it happens to me too and the birthdays are the same as 2-9-2010 the must be sth wrong in the system.

3 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Mine don �t either.... I guess there might be a pb , somehow.Confused

3 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Same thing with birthdays. The new ones are not there.

3 Sep 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

hi all .There must be something wrong as My colegue Sylvie has just mentioned. Today, you have 14 free downloads left. In fact I haven �t started downloading worksheets. So what shall I do?

3 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi all,

For the time being you can use the free downloads you have left to download some of the worksheets, but other than that all we can do is wait for Victor to reset the system.

Have a nice day!
Julia

3 Sep 2010     

Phen
Thailand

I hope Victor can do this. He works hard. Thanks a lot, Victor. 

3 Sep 2010     

claudiafer
Argentina

Hi everyone! I am having trouble with my points. I have gained 19 points but they do not appear!
Another thing: I have downloaded ws weighing more than 500 ... !!!

3 Sep 2010     

bettiimre
Austria

Same with me! One of my worksheets has even more downloads than the points on my account! Frustrating - as I had planned to download some of the great sheets people are sharing - especially since I was told that I have to take over another new class on Monday! :( If I had known earlier, I would have been more than prepared in advance. :(.

Hope things will solve!
Have a nice day!

3 Sep 2010     

evacufu
Spain

Hi all..

It hapens the same with me... I haven�t my 30 free downloads today...

I hope Victor can solve it...

Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day

3 Sep 2010     

debk2000
United States

Hi I �m also having the same problem.  I sent a pm to Victor about it before I saw this thread (I hope he didn �t get bombarded with too many PMs about this)!  Anyway, hope it can get fixed soon because there are some good printables I don �t want to miss from the recent contributions! 
Hope everyone is having a great Friday! :)

3 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >