Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Facebook for ESL teachers    

Facebook for ESL teachers

Maggie7
Mexico

Facebook for ESL teachers

Hi teachers,

I�d like to keep in touch with ESL teachers from all over the world with the purpose of sharing friendship and also some classroom experiences. Do you know if there�s a social community in facebook like this? I know there are some, but they are not only for teachers, but for students, too. Does ESL PRINTABLES have an account on facebook?

Thanks in advance,

Maggie

3 Sep 2010      

starrr
Brazil

hey Maggie visit my group on ning. we are 140 teachers around the world and we love sharing and caring free material on facebook and myspace too.

we have contact with teachers in FLORIDA fort laudardale and Steve Mccrea an english professor loves to share and be in contact with all teachers around the world to share some international projects such as MONUMENTS AROUND THE WORLD among others good projects that we can develop together with his students. PENPALS projects..can be developed as well..in tailand, china, Brasil etc..

enter in contact with me sending me your e-mail and  I will put you and Steve from Florida in a direct contact. You also can be a member in my group on Ning..

i WAIT FOR YOUR CONTAct then.

HugsSmile

3 Sep 2010     

banska bystrica
Slovakia

Hi maggie,

ESL is on FB... I am a member of this group:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=54343846580&ref=ts

bye

3 Sep 2010     

Maggie7
Mexico