Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENFRIENDS!    

PENFRIENDS!

mildredpierce
France

PENFRIENDS!

Dear fellow teachers, 

I �ve just started in a new school, and both my new colleague and I would love to find penfriends - with real letters!- for our 13-15-year-old students.
I �m in charge of the 14 younger ones, and she teaches the 14 older ones.
That makes 28 students who would love to exchange in English with their peers, from any foreign country.

I teach in an adapted school, which means their English level is quite low.
I�m sure having a penpal would definitely help them, though. And maybe your students would like to have a penfriend in the south of France?

Please PM me if you �re interested!!!

Have a great week-end!
Aur�lie

4 Sep 2010      

zinnia
Indonesia

Hi Aurelie, I am interested in your idea for having penfriends-with real letters, I �m in charge of the 17-19 year-old students. Do you think will it be okay? or any suggestions?

thanks,

chacha� �

4 Sep 2010     

crissorrir
Brazil

Hi Aurelia and chacha I�m intereste too,I have students of all levels so it will be very useful to me. What can I do to contact you guys?
Thanks!Big smile

4 Sep 2010     

mildredpierce
France

Hello again!

Thanks for answering! We should PM for further details!

Please contact me soon
Aur�lie

4 Sep 2010     

marilize
Portugal

Hi! I am also very interested. I teach students betwen 10-12 , beginner levels. My email address is [email protected], if you want to contact me.

Can �t wait!

4 Sep 2010