Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Worksheets Organization    

Worksheets Organization

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Worksheets Organization

Hi everyone!

I need ur help!

Lets see if I can explain myself. It has to do with organizing my student �s worksheets.
What I do is ask them to bring in a file and plastic cases so inside each plastic they can put their work in.

Last year I had each plastic case with a cover worksheet which had a picture that they could colour in and underneath there was a month written down in Spanish. So, in one case you could read �Septiembre �, then �Octubre �, etc.

What I want and I cannot find is if you know of any website where I could find these kind of worksheets to separate the whole work done throughout the year. It makes life much easier and less complicated.

Could anyone help???

Thanks!

5 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

So it �s actually more like a template, not a ws? Perhaps you might find sth you �d like to use here http://www.countryclipart.com/ - I found reading logs which are quite nice when I needed them, or at least you maybe find sth that gives you an idea for your own...

5 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Anita

The link you have just provided is wonderful, but I have had a big problem with it.
I have tried to buy the copyright licence, but I never get an answer. Are you sure there is still someone on the other side? If so, let me know, I �d love to buy it, even for my school, but we never get an answer.
Thanks if you can help me, I �ll send you a big kiss.

Hug

5 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Sorry, Linda. I only used their design ideas to make my own stuff, because I �m never really sure any more about what we can and can �t use... wish I could help more...

5 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks Anita,

If anyway has managed to get some answer from the webmaster og countryclipart, I would appreciate to know.
Thanks in advance
Linda

6 Sep 2010