Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Word doc help    

Word doc help

aftab57
United Kingdom

Word doc help

When I open my word doc the scroll function on the right isn �t there and i can �t get it back - how can I get it back? Thank you you in advance for the help.

5 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Sth similar happened to me when my son started using the pc - he was fooling around with the screen functions and made the display too wide from top to bottom so the bottom taskbar disappeared from sight and it took us about a week to figure out he �d just removed it from sight, not the pc. Although if it only happens in word, then it �s probably not that. Perhaps the view thing... Have you tried it?

5 Sep 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Maybe your windowzoom size is too big? - look on the white barre at the bottom, on the right: you can modify the size of the screen: if you make it smaller, it might fit better to the screen.... and give you back your scroll on the right?
- hope it helps
have a nice evening Smile

5 Sep 2010     

kodora
Greece

From the Tools menu, click Options and then click the View tab.
Under Show, select or deselect the checkboxes Horizontal scroll bar and Vertical scroll bar.
I hope this is the solution.
Have a nice week
Dora

5 Sep 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you friends and it was as simple as kodora instructed.

5 Sep 2010