Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for Penpals !    

Looking for Penpals !

Isabelle74
France

Looking for Penpals !

Hi wonderful teachers from all over the world !Geek
I �m looking for teachers from an English speaking country who would be interested in exchanging letters with my 11 years old pupils (beginners). I have a group of 26 and another group of 20 pupils, all VERY motivated ! We live inthe French Alps, 30 min from Geneva.
Have a great day !Tongue
Isabelle.

6 Sep 2010      

Mariethe House
France

i am afraid it will be very difficult for you to find penfriends from an English  speaking : They are so much sollicited. However last year I had a very rich and fascinating experience of exchanging correspondance with other countries like Israel ,Poland, Latvia, Ukraine, and Portugal... So i think you should "open" your demand! Good luck and I agree it is a very educationnal and motivating project ! My pupils loved it!

6 Sep 2010     

Isabelle74
France

Yes you �re right, any foreign country would be interesting as long as they get to know other pupils ! Thanks for your advice...

6 Sep 2010     

stefania.r
Italy

Hi Isabelle!

I �m interested, so I �m going to send you a pm...

Stefania Smile

6 Sep 2010     

Emmawoodhouse
France

There �s a great website called "epals". We have the same profile (I guess you teach in Douvaine or Margencel; I �m in Bons-en-Chablais). I �ve received at least 6 or 7 answers mainly from the US and Canada.  Good luck! Nathalie

6 Sep 2010