Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where can I find templates of frames?    

Where can I find templates of frames?

katie01
Poland

Where can I find templates of frames?

Can anyone help me to find ready-made templates of colourful frames? I try to make my worksheets looking more attractive, but I don�t know how to make a nice frame. Please help me!

29 Nov 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Hi,Katie!
It�s pretty easy!
You can find frames on this site!!!!.
Just write "Frames" in the search box and you will get a lot of templates and frames!
Good Luck!

29 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Wow!!! I�ve just taken your advice Victoria and seen a fantastic selection here. BUT, and pardon my ignorance, but I�m just a beginner at this, please can somebody tell me how you insert text. Is it with text box, which never seems to work satisfactorally for me, or do we write the text first and then insert the frame and put it behind the text? Maybe the answer to this will help other people or maybe I�m the only �ignorant soul�. However, it�s never too late to learn.Confused

29 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Please answer me in private messenger somebody as this topic is about to leave the main page.

29 Nov 2008     

katie01
Poland

Thank you for the answer Victoria. I didn�t realise it�s so simple!!!

29 Nov 2008