Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how to publish worksheets on a blog.    

how to publish worksheets on a blog.

missiky
Morocco

how to publish worksheets on a blog.

hello there, how are you all today? I really want to know how to publish my worksheets on my blog. I tried to figure it out myself but in vain.
 I appreciate your help. have a nice day!

8 Sep 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi

I saw you have a blog on Blogger.
Well, I am afraid you won �t be able to upload your word docs to your blog directly.
You have to place them on some file-sharing site, for example, Google Docs, Scribd or Media Fire and give a link in your blog.

I had these problems too before I figured this out.

8 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Ikram

You can have all parts of your documents grouped, then save the whole doc as a picture ( right click and choose "Save as a Picture ".

To upload them, go to  NEW POST, top, right side:

You open this window:

:

Check, by the lighter brown colour that I have Posting and then New Post open. If you just want to give a link, or if you can handle HTML, select Edit HTML; otherwise, select Compose.
Now roll your mouse over the different icons to see what they are for.
I hope I was clear, sorry the picyures are not very good, too small, but I don �t want to start a mess on the forum.
If I can help you , pm me.
Linda

8 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi again
This message is just to push my previous one, because one of the pictures doesn �t show up in the front page, don �t know why. Computer mysteries.

8 Sep 2010     

missiky
Morocco

thank you very very much for your help.
 linda I`m gonna follow the steps you mentioned above n I`ll let you know the result in pm.

thanks again,

8 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Good luck
Wink

8 Sep 2010