Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Erasmus examinations    

Erasmus examinations

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

Erasmus examinations

Hello everybody,

Do you know where I can find erasmus examinations to enter Poland universities on the web? My student need to take an erasmus exam level at the end of the course to be able to go to study to Poland next year. I really need samples since I have just found two on the web.
On the other hand, is any of you familiar with graded reading from mm publications? And with the book "Practice test for the revised FCE 2008" from MM Publications? Do you recommend buying it? Send me a PM, please. Thanks in advanced.

9 Sep 2010      

navarrovizcaino
Spain

I do private tuition at home and I got an student to do those exams. he called it PET, so I guessed its like Cambridge �s  PET but they dont get any certificate, just the place in an european university. It �s a bit weird though. I don�t know.... �cos as fas as I know spanish universities don�t do PET examinations... anyway.. I�m just going to work on PET material and see if he is lucky!!!! hehehe

9 Sep 2010