Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I save a doc in a true type font?    

How can I save a doc in a true type font?

mabs
Spain

How can I save a doc in a true type font?

Hi! I�ve got a lot of nice true type fonts on my pc and I use them to improve the worksheet�s appearance. I think that I do it correctly following these steps:
  1. Go to the Tools menu.
  2. Then select Options.
  3. Select the Save tab.
  4. Check the box that says Embed true type fonts.
  5. Click OK.
But when I send here a printable, the true type font doesn�t appear. ConfusedCan anyone help me, please?
Thanks in advance!Hug

29 Nov 2008      

sirah
Argentina

Hi mabs! when i use a type of font that not everybody has,I use printscreen,then copy into paint ,cut and paste again into word again,so in this way you paste it as an image.In my worksheets and flashcards I usually use diferent types of font.
i hope it helps.

29 Nov 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Hi!

Another option would be to tell everyone what fonts you use and maybe give a link to where they canbe found. Some fonts, however, do cost a bit of money to obtain legally.

Cheers,
B-)

30 Nov 2008     

mabs
Spain

Hi! It would be a hard task to tell every font I have because it�s a huge list...LOL  Nevertheless, there�s a great web: www.dafont.com where you can download free fonts. I hope you like it!Thumbs Up

30 Nov 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Mabs

I meant more that you could add a comment when you upload your sheet to say what fonts you have used in that specific sheet. Surely you don�t use more than a handful in each sheet?

Cheers,
B-)

2 Dec 2008