Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Vocational training     

Vocational training

veraviana
Portugal

Vocational training

Hi everybody!

I just find out that the school where I �ll be teaching this year has given me 2 classes of �vocational training � (ensino profissional) - �child support � (apoio � inf�ncia) and �computer systems management � (gest�o de sistemas inform�ticos) - 11th and 12th graders. As this is my first year with this kind of students and syllabuses, I �d like to ask you, specially those who already have experience on this subject, what materials/ worksheets/books/games you usually use.

Thanks in advance!

I wish you all a great school year!!!

K&H,
Vera

11 Sep 2010      

Anabelita
Portugal

Ol� Vera,

Eu j� lecciono cursos profissionais h� 8 anos. T�m uma componente lectiva diferente dos anos da escola p�blica. Agora est� mais f�cil porque a Porto Editora e a Areal j� t�m livros pr�prios para este tipo de ensino. Tamb�m vai ter n�veis? Se precisar de alguma coisa posso ajudar.

Bj

Anabela Carneiro

11 Sep 2010     

perma
Greece

Oh, come on people! It �s not nice to use your mother tongue in an open international forum meant for English teachers! Many (not to say most) of us cannot understand what you �re saying. How would it be like, if every body started posting in their own language? 
Κανείς δε θα καταλάβαινε τίποτα!  (which means we wouldn �t understand each other in plain Greek WackoSmile ) 
Don �t you think?

11 Sep 2010