Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! I need some help!    

Hi! I need some help!

Morticia87
Argentina

Hi! I need some help!

Hi!
How r u? I�m very well celebrating our day in Argentina... so.. "happy teacher�s day"

I have a doubt as regards downloads. the thing is that when I download a ws and select "save as" the name of the worksheet is  esl......     the problem is that I can not change  the name of the files. I have tried going to tools, general, and try to change the names but it is impossible, or at least I can not find the way and when I have to use it I have to open all of them to see which is the ws I need.
You will tell me that a possibility is to change the name of the file as soon as I download it but sometimes I am in a hurry and i download many and now I have plenty to re-name.

If someone knows how to do it I would appreciate your help

have a nice sunday!!

12 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Are you saying that when you click on "save as ", you can �t change the name like the picture in this window?

12 Sep 2010     

Morticia87
Argentina

No, I  have box which appers when i click on "download worksheet" and it says:
"open with" or "save as" and I choose "save as" but it does not give me the option of changing the name or choosing the folder.... it goes directly to "downloads"

12 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

That �s weird because when I download a printable here it always open a word doc that I can then save under the name I choose.
I really wish I could help you but I don �t know how.

12 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

You must be using Word2007, it does it like that.

If you choose Save, it will go into Downloads folder.
Then you should open Downloads folder, select the worksheet and open it (it should open automatically in Word).
Then you click Save as and at that moment change the name of the worksheet to whatever you want.

12 Sep 2010     

Morticia87
Argentina

Yes, it is word 2007 and I think it is the only way to change the name "save as" because I have tried and tried but I couldn�t find the way!

thanks to you all!
enjoy your sunday

12 Sep 2010