Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Helping Pakistani People     

Helping Pakistani People

t.javanshir
Australia

Helping Pakistani People

Hello dear friends,

Because I would like everyone to read it, I just reposted it. Sorry for  the inconvenience.

As you know there has recently been a flooding in Pakistan. Yesterday I was in a bank in the country were I live (Iran) and an elderly man was putting some money to the bank account declared by our country for those people who want to help poor Pakistani people. He put about 210$ in the account. I was so impressed. I am going to go to the bank tomorrow and help Pakistani people with the money that I have in my bank account too. 
How beautiful it is to help the people in need and to spare for the sake of God.
They are really in a bad condition; no food, no shelter. A great part of the country has gone under water.

I just don �t see how can some sit so relaxed at their home and other human beings suffer in another part of the world. Some of such people are really rich but...
How much one is affluent is not really important (and I �m not at all), what is important, however, is to improve the very spirit of helping the poor in ourselves, the people in need, and our brethren, no matter in which part of the world they be.
Everyone can help, even the littlest help can indeed be of great aid.
I �m sure that in every country when something like this happens the government declares some bank account numbers for those who want to help the people in need. Every one of us can be one of those people. 

I just wanted to share my ideas and know about yours. 

Please don �t hesitate to give me your beautiful comments.

Thank you,

Toofan

12 Sep 2010      

hakani60
Turkey

Hi There!

I totally agree with your sincere feelings dear brother Toofan. May Allah help the Pakistani people. Eid Mubarakh to you and all Muslims.
Hope the New Eid and the following ones will bring peace and fraternity to all humanity and the world.

Hakan KANİ

12 Sep 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

The situation is terrible. I saw a lot of pictures on television. I pray.

12 Sep 2010     

t.javanshir
Australia

Thank you Hakan KANİ,

I wish to see a happy and peaceful world too.

Sent you a PM.

12 Sep 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Our toughts and our prayers are with them. May God help them.

12 Sep 2010