Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoints    

Powerpoints

lango
Thailand

Powerpoints

Hello, am i being stupid? I cant see where to look at uploaded powrpoints, only the new contibutions. Can anyone help? Cheers :)

14 Sep 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

If you look at the right column on the new contributions page, you �ll see the ppt section and also the online exercises.

Hope it helps.

Zailda

14 Sep 2010     

lango
Thailand

But arent they only the new contributions?

14 Sep 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Lango, if you click on an item from the grammar or vocabulary section or if you type anything you are looking for into the search window and the list of wss appears on your screen, at the top of the page there always is an option Powerpoints and Exercises next to Worksheets. It is in blue and underlined. Click on it and you �ll see related powerpoints

14 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Actually I agree with Lango, it is really awkward that we cannot get to the PPTs from the front page.

14 Sep 2010     

dennismychina
China

It is a confusing at first as there isn�t a power point search option on the home page.  What you must do is search for a worksheet by the criteria you require and when that page comes up you have the option to select PPt�s.

Enjoy.

14 Sep 2010     

wynfern
India

There are new power points available. You probably need to look at the pages from backward to forward.

3 Oct 2010