Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ever been to the USA?    

Ever been to the USA?

arlissa
United States

Ever been to the USA?

Hello fellow ESL teachers! I am not currently teaching ESL (though I really loved my time doing so), as I �ve decided to really pursue my passion for art. I have a project that some of you may be interested in participating in. I �m taking a short survey from people who are not USA citizens, but have visited the USA. I �m then creating artworks based on the responses, the series of artworks will show perceptions of America through the eyes of people from other counties.

If you have time, please fill out the survey here: http://arlissavaughn.com/page1.html

PS - I posted this about a week ago and received some wonderful responses, thank you all! I am still looking for more responses, so please inform your friends to send in their survey too :) THANK YOU!! I love the friendly camaraderie here at ESLprintables.com

14 Sep 2010      

arlissa
United States

Thank you Hassan and Nataly for your responses! :)

Any more teachers/students want to take the survey? Just click the link above, thanks so much!

15 Sep 2010     

Miri_920
Spain

Done ;)

Could I see your artwork about my answer? Too interesting! And I have to say that all your pictures are nice!

15 Sep 2010     

arlissa
United States

Thank you Miri_920, I got your response! Yes, can you PM your email address and then I can send you a picture when it �s done? It might be quite some time before the project is finished, but I will update you with the progress. Thanks for your compliment! :)

15 Sep 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

I`ve just answered it.

15 Sep 2010     

arlissa
United States

Wonderful, thank you Simone! Now I have 14 total responses. I �d really love to have at least 25 - anyone else able to take the survey? Thanks in advance! :)

15 Sep 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

I �m your Number 15!

All the best

Carina

15 Sep 2010