Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mainly to moderators    

Mainly to moderators

AJFC
Portugal

Mainly to moderators

Hello, dear ESL Members!

Hope everything is ok with you. This message is especially to moderators. Maybe I �m being unfair, but the truth is that I sent a contribution yesterday and everything was ok till now. Many people have downloaded it and thanked me for it. I was answering one by one saying thank you and if anyone noticed any mistake they could tell me, so that I could correct it. But suddenly I was trying to answer the rest of people and couldn �t. When I had access to my mailbox I read that my contribution had been reported. I don �t know why. I read the rules again before I sent this message and I still don �t understand. I even gave information about the cliparts site that I used. I think we �re allowed to use them.
I �m sad not because of points, but because I was trying to honestly share my work and someone is prevent me to do so.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong, please?!!!

And I �m really sorry if I �m being unfair;(

Thanks in advance for all the attention.

Hugs from PortugalHug

15 Sep 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

All moderators are voting for it to stay, even the person that you seem to have drawn inspiration from ;o)))

15 Sep 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks a lot!

Yes, I think you �re talking about Mena. It was her who gave me inspiration! THANKS A LOT MENA;). Is it wrong to do it? If it is, please, let me know. I didn �t mean to cause any harm.

Hugs from Portugal;)*

15 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! No, it is not. As long as you add your personal touch so that it becomes your work. And that �s what you did.

Hugs from the Azores,
mena

15 Sep 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks a lot, Mena.

It is really important to me that you recognize that I did not want to take advantage from your work, which I really admire.

By chance, I drew the inspiration from one of your lovely worksheets, but as you said, I added my personal touch. The texts are not the same, the images are not the same and the exercises are not the same. And even if the person who reported analyses carefully the layout is not exactly the same, unless it is referring to another worksheet.

Nevertheless, as soon as it is available again, I will give credit to you for having given me inspiration.

THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY;)*

P.S.: I �m admitting that I drew inspiration from Mena, but wouldn �t be possible to have people with similar ideas???? I think that everyone drews inspiration from someone or something.

15 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

You are absolutely right, AJFC!! We all get our inspiration from somewhere. :))

15 Sep 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

THANKS A LOT, LINA;)*

BIG HUGSHug

15 Sep 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

BY THE WAY, IF YOU WANT TO CHECK AND SPOT THE DIFFERENCESLOL, THE WORKSHEET FROM WHICH I DREW INSPIRATION WAS http://eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=255354#thetop.

HUGS FROM PORTUGAL;)*

15 Sep 2010