Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > keep it educational, Caufee    

keep it educational, Caufee

douglas
United States

I agree with Bruna

16 Sep 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Cauffeepot,

I �ve taken the time in reading your posts, and I must say from one Troll to another Troll, as some would see me as a Troll here on this website. I like your thinking behind the true reasons why it is you�re making these statements and posts.
Because some teachers here on this website just don �t like fun or jokes!!! Or take things tooooo seriously.

� �I remember when I was young and studying at school � �
The teachers who wasn �t very happy or had a stiff upper lip, and couldn �t take a joke didn �t get any teacher awards or gifts and not liked, like some I could mention here.

The ones who would from time to time join in with the fun and jokes were looked upon as the best teacher to have and were very much respected as a good teacher.

I just the other day received a wonderful gift from four students..........the gift was a handmade 16 x 12 picture of my favourite football teams emblem  ï¿½ï¿½Liverpool�� all hand stitched with cotton

So please keep your wit and don�t eat tooooo much deserts.

BUT one thing I do agree with and there is a right place for these kind of forums.
and it would be a shame if someone is crying out for help and got missed in the forum posts.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink.

16 Sep 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

True, true Bruna. There �s nothing wrong with a bit of fun.
Cauffepot �s postings are never long and do not take up a lot of space in the forum so why not. I never use the caf� because there are too many pretty pictures taking too long to download.
Leave our crazy little pet alone!
Sorry Redbull I haven �t  seen any of my Redbull-drinking friends sprouting wings yet!

16 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Now, what exactly does "useless" mean and who defines that here??? 

16 Sep 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

But the farm is such a bee-uuuutiful place.

Approve

16 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Don �t we all belong in a farm (looooooney farm!!) now and then??

16 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Well, I have been accused of having a similar sense of humor, so that makes two...I am sure we will find more if we look, so, this is the farm....

Clown

16 Sep 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Please,Please can I join this farm or does some of you consider me already a fully pledge member!!!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink.

16 Sep 2010     

zailda
Brazil

No, Redbull, your comment was sent to a thread that fits you perfectly.

16 Sep 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And most of the times, the dog did die, you know?! There was no actual farm in the first place.
And sometimes, the parents did put the dog to sleep. Just to end its suffering.

Evil Smile

Just kidding... no one is gonna put anybody to sleep. Probably. LOL

16 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >