Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Let ´s work together... ( Cultural communication studies with kids)    

Let ´s work together... ( Cultural communication studies with kids)

vareste
Turkey

Let ´s work together... ( Cultural communication studies with kids)

Hello everyone

I am a 1st grade English Teacher in �anakkale,Turkey. My school is private primary school so we make lots of projects during the school year.
I want to start a project that is going to last during the education year with other countries. (2010-2011)
   Our school has just started so before making the project, i want to make some plans with you joining this project.
  For example, my idea  ; Our pupils will make a journal with very simple words or sentences, they also take photos and put them in their journals. May be you have heard a project called stanley. (flatstanley.com) We will make simpler(!) journals because of the level of our students. My students even dont know how to write for now. But 2nd term they will.
   I am waiting for your ideas. Thanx alot
                                                                       Berna G�ler

16 Sep 2010      

ilkedidem
Turkey

hello;)ı am an english teacher in a private school in turkey also..ı have seen that web site before but ı didnt understand how to do it with my kids. do they have to register as well?or just teachers? and are we choosing the same topic with other countries?thanx for help for now.waiting for your reply...

16 Sep 2010