Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help/ downloads needed    

Help/ downloads needed

babystudent
Germany

Help/ downloads needed

Hi everybody!

I need your help. Since I �ve been very busy for a while I could �t upload new stuff and now I �m running out on my credits (for downloading material) and I have a very challenging course (year 12 for A-level) needing new input. Could some of you just do me the favour and download some of my material? I �ll also put up some new stuff on comic and cartoon analysis today (but at the moment this service is out of orderConfused). I �d be very happy if you could help me!!!!StarThanks!

Diana

17 Sep 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

do you know that it �s against the rules of this forum to post messages advertising your ws? imagine if every member with few points did that? please delete your post, upload some new ws and wait for us to download them if we want to...
you can download the tutorials for free to improve your ws and get more points if you �d like...
have a nice day!
Elodie

P.S.: i don �t want to sound rude, I was like you a few months ago, with less than a hundred points, and then I used the tutorials, improved my ws (as well as my teaching skills) and I got hundreds of points in a few weeks! good luck!

17 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Diana, where is your pride? You can do better than that. 

17 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello dear Diana,

Elodie is right about the whole thing !! She is showing you the biggest proof of her success, and you can follow her steps. However, I don �t mind helping you since we are a family here, and sometimes we need a push to go ahead. I do appreciate that sometimes we would be too busy and can �t create anything and need some input from here, but hope this will be a driving force  for you to try your best to upload ws. in order to get more ws. in return.
Best Luck,
Butterfly Nebal

17 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Part of what makes us grow is challenge and the wish to succeed.

islcollective.com offers free printables for everyone, nothing asked in return.

17 Sep 2010     

stuartallen77
China

www.eslplans.com - totally free ESL material...

17 Sep 2010     

imelda
Mexico

hi, i would also recommend that you take advantage of the free new contributions instead of downloading older ones. you can download up to 30 of the new contributions a day without using up your points :)

17 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Excellent suggestion, Imelda! and Nebal, helpful as always!!!!

I just love how helpful and generous members here are... I �ll never stop appreciating all your kindness!!!

Have an excellent day!!!!

Hugs,

Mar

17 Sep 2010