Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Class Planning    

Class Planning

petite_helene
Portugal

Class Planning

Hello everyone!

I need some help I�ve to do a monthly class planning and a lesson planning for 1st and 2nd grades of English for Young Learners for portugueses students. With ideas and handout I don�t have a problem but with planning yes I do have. Please do you have model examples? Or your own plannings? If you could send them to me or make them available on the website I appreciate.

22 Sep 2008      

DinaG
Portugal

Hi!

I have this plan for the 1st and 2nd grades, based on their syllabus. I believe that it can help you doing those monthy plans.
Send me an e-mail and I�ll send the plan back!

22 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

What exactly do you need? Until now I�ve always planned my lessons without "writing" lesson plans. I organised my materials in an informal way. This year things will be different (but not too muchWink I hope) The lesson plan must have:objectives, contents, resources, materials... I did that on my stage... 16 years ago! If you want I will upload an example tomorrow!

Take care!

22 Sep 2008     

Kholoud
United Arab Emirates

HI there,

This may be helpful for you.. a template helps u to organize your plan..

22 Sep 2008     

evelinamaria
Portugal

petite_helene

If you need a planning for 1st and 2nd years, please send me a message to:

Evelina

22 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Petite Helene
as Cristina says, some of us have been working for a long time, without having written plannings; I don�t think I have anything written I can send you, but I can help you if can be more specific.
This is my email
[email protected]
if you need, email me, and tell me what you are looking for, ( more exactly ) , because in my opinion, nowadays, none knows anything.
But I think many of us have lots and lots to "teach", the big problem is to know if, what we know is what "THEY" want.
Please, feel free to email me
Big hugs
we, Portuguese teachers, ARE NOT ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. Some are trying to swim upon the waters, some are comfortably relaxing on a long chair, in the deck.
HUGS; AND HUGS AND HUGSThumbs Up
We will survive

23 Sep 2008     

pepapelaez
Chile

Hi
I use the book stardust one in first grade
i have some plans but only for three months
if you need it send me an email to [email protected]

greetings from chile lindo

23 Sep 2008