Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > again on the same old subject...    

again on the same old subject...

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

You PMed me about that this weekend but I did not have time to get around to that. I �ll look into it this week.

20 Sep 2010     

serene
Greece

Hi Denisa,

I sent you my contribution by email yesterday. Haven �t you got it?

Please let me know if you think I should make any modifications.

Have a nice day.

20 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi! Made it - my ppt is in your mailbox, I hope. Let me know if it �s OK. Oh, and a question do we all upload the stuff here or exchange e-mails?

20 Sep 2010     

miesies muis
Namibia

What is a ppt? I would like to make a contribution, when do you want it? I think lots of people would be very interested to see how my country looks and our traditions etc.

20 Sep 2010     

SueThom
United States

miesies muis,

"ppt" is a common abbreviation for PowerPoint.

I, for one, know next to nothing about your country and would love to learn more. I hope you will add your material to this project.

In addition, I encourage you to make a worksheet and/or ppt about your country to upload (separate from this project).

20 Sep 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Great idea!

But Olinda has already written here, so I supose she is doing something about Portugal. So I guess you don �t need one more, do you?

It �s always great to promote other cultures and let our students be familiar with them. :)

Looking forward to see some PPts about your countries...

21 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Still waiting for the decision - upload or e-mail?

21 Sep 2010     

Denisa
Romania

What do you mean "upload", Anita? do you want to post the final product here? I could do this but I have to have all your approvals because it �s not just my work..
 miesies muis - we all would be very glad if you �ll decide to take part of this but....quickly. I need your ppt veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fast!
Darling Serene - yes, I �ve got your ppt, it �s super-duper!
Hei, Manon, keep up the good work! glad to see more and more people involved!

For each and everyone interested - my e/mail address is  [email protected]
you can send me your work, I �ll put them together and send them back to you.

See ya,
Denisa

21 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Denisa, first of all, happy birthday.
I guess you �ve given me the answer I wanted. Since everybody is sending you their stuff by e-mail, I guess you �ll gather everything and them e-mail the whole collection to everyone involved. That �s fine by me. I hope you got my ppt. Can �t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

21 Sep 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Hi, happy birthday!
My dear, I worked with my fifth graders this morning and now I need I little more time to put everything together. I �ll pm you as soon as the ppt is ready.
The children liked the idea and wanted to contribute with some pictures drawn by them.
Hugs and enjoy your special day.
Mariannina

21 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >