Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ACCOUNT MISSING    

ACCOUNT MISSING

reguilleau
Argentina

ACCOUNT MISSING

Hello everybody....I really need your HELP...Yesterday afternoon and this morning I have tried to enter to my account and it is missing!! I can �t do it!!. The only solution I found was to create a new acount in order to be in contact with you but I don �t know what happen with my points, my work...PLEASE...could anybody help me!!!

THANKS a lot!!!

18 Sep 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Cathalina, the only person that can help you is Victor. Send him a pm.

Have a nice weekend,
mena

18 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Cathalina,

If your account is missing it was probably removed because of an accumulation of reported worksheets. To my knowledge more than 7 ws reported as stolen lead to a cancellation by the operator. Since I do not know who you are, I can not give you more info. If your old account was really removed, then you should not really have created a second one.

This brings something else to my attention again, people who do not log in over a longer period of time do not know if a ws of theirs is reported, thus, can �t do anything about it. I have had ws reported by mistake or other reasons, all of them have come back, one was removed by accident and I re-uploaded it since nothing was wrong with it. Maybe messages that inform us of reported ws could be forwarded to our email accounts...just a thought.

Catalina, I suggest you ask Victor. I do know of an account that was deleted last week and whose owner�s name you share (even though I was not involved), but she was from a different Spanish-speaking country than you.

Regards

EDIT: Mena was faster

18 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

Thank dears....But I don �t have Victor �s e-mail or whatsoever!! I have never stolen work for anybody ...I log in every day of the week...the only thing I did was to change the name of my avatar ...mine was Reguilleau...i changed it for Cathalina ....Could you please send me the way to contact Victor...Regards

18 Sep 2010     

Akanah
Spain

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=4#thetop
Just use the envelope under the Spanish flag ;=)

18 Sep 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

If you scroll down the home page,by the middle of it,on the left side, you will find his e-mail address... or you could simply search for his account and send him a private message, or  you can "Send a private message"  from your pms page and write his name (victor) in the box for the addressee

Take care,
Catalina from Romania

Akanah, you were faster than meLOL

18 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

[email protected]

Good luck!

18 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

From what I �ve heard I know that Victor tends to check and reply to his PMs earlier than to his emails... I don �t know if it �s true, however, I advise you to send him a PM first. ;))

BTW, no user with the name "Reguilleau" can be found with the search function - maybe your account has really been removed by Victor for some reason!

18 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

Thank you people for all your replies...I had my account with my surname that was Reguilleau...I remeber that Mena downloaded some of my printables...  have sent her pms to thank her for her nice ws at least one time... I �ll wait for any news from Victor!

18 Sep 2010