Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What happened to Carinanee?    

What happened to Carinanee?

debk2000
United States

What happened to Carinanee?

Does anyone know what happened to the user Carinanee from Spain?  I always enjoyed seeing her creativity.  However when I try to go to her page, the link is broken.  Also, she doesn �t come up when I search for her by username anymore.  Anyone happen to know what happened?

Thanks!

19 Sep 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

When users cancel their account on their own accord, their comments disappear as well (at least that is what happened when somebody I know canceled hers) ...have you checked if the comments are still there?

19 Sep 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

If someone changes their name it can be nearly impossible to find them again. Especially if they change their avatar and/or flag as well!
Maybe she is still here but has a different user name. If she has the same avatar, maybe you can look through the users from Spain and see if you can see her avatar?

19 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Names change, ID numbers don �t ;o) If you like a user, bookmark them. 

19 Sep 2010     

debk2000
United States

Thanks for the replies!

19 Sep 2010